“As long as you live, keep learning how to live.”
The philosophy of your business is built upon the foundations of your values. It’s what you believe, what you stand for, what you have to say about your products, services and industry.
It’s what makes you unique and building the kind of philosophy you’re proud of takes grit and determination. Blood, sweat and tears and the ability to know your values inside and out and how you want to be perceived by your audience.
The brand philosophy package is designed to assemble your principles, forge them into shape and showcase them to the world across your website.
What Do You Get?
1 x Brand Circles Of Care workshop and document for bringing your content into alignment with your values and generating a consistent voice across all channels.
5 x pages of website copy for sharing your philosophy with the world.
A playbook of 10 x blog ideas and 1 x whitepaper suggestion to help you hit the ground running with fresh content.
- A detailed brand tone of voice guide for crafting your content so you’ll always be ready to be loud and proud about what you believe in.
- A competitor analysis report of three movers and shakers in your industry. Get under the hood of their content marketing approach and build a foundation for your own content empire.
Articulate Your Values:
Have a deeper understanding of your values and infuse them into your website to build a genuine relationship with your customers.
Invest Your Time Wisely:
Put your copy in the hands of an expert and get the time you need to focus on the business activities you enjoy.
A Shiny New Website:
Build a website that’s aligned to what you believe and customers buy into. Increase your leads, conversions and sales.
Build Your Content Kingdom/Queendom:
Use the ideas from the playbook to create content that delights, educates and entertains your community.
Who is it for?
- SMEs looking for a brand refresh and new website copy.
- Solopreneurs wanting to build their values from the ground up.
- Mental health and hospitality brands in need of a fresh content perspective.
- Self-development organisations ready to empower their community with uplifting content.